Although the Roger Dubuis brand may not have the decades of venerable history that most Swiss watch brands posses (the company was formed in 1995), they more than compensate with their unique blend of ultra-modernity and traditional style. As two self-professed “horological rock-stars”, ambitious designer Carlos Dias and artisan watchmaker Roger Dubuis formed a partnership that would shake the foundations of luxury watchmaking.
A passion for daring avant-garde design, combined with a dedication to achieving exact precision; a Roger Dubuis watch is a unique timepiece which is far more than just an accessory – it represents individuality and a sense of personal style. Less than two decades after the creation of Roger Dubuis, the pair have designed dozens of new movements and brought life into the luxury watchmaking industry.
A sample from the collection
- The La Mone´gasque Tourbillion: This emblematic design features rhodium-plated apertures on a silvered sunburst dial, with a platinum case and charcoal enameled Arabic numerals. The ultimate in style and comfort.
- The GoldenSquare Automatic: A square white gold case is set with diamonds for maximum monochrome glamor. The matt white chrome varnished dial and black satin leather bracelet complete the austere look.
- The Excaliber Chronograph: This stylish timepiece has a more traditional feel. With a round 18 carat pink gold case and a genuine dun alligator leather strap, it combines style with masculinity.
- The Excaliber Lady: This feminine style features a stainless steel case, inlaid with 48 glittering diamonds. A lilac satin leather strap softens the appearance of the steel.
- The La Mone´gasque “Big number” Chronograph: This iconic style brings to mind the world of casinos. With a black bezel resting on an 18 carat pink gold dial and a Chesterfield pattern leather strap, it is the ultimate in masculine chic.
Five Innovations From Roger Dubuis
- 1995: Roger Dubuis and Carlos Dias join forces for the first time.
- 2000: Roger Dubuis joins the ranks of the great Swiss manufacturers as it is awarded with prestigious City of Geneva status.
- 2003: Roger Dubuis achieves manufacturing independence through production of their own balance-and-spring regulating organs.
- 2006: At the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie, Roger Dubuis presents six new movements.
- 2008: Roger Dubuis presents the Kingsquare Skeleton, a contemporary piece which revitalized the traditional skeleton timepiece.
Learn More About Roger Dubuis
2, rue André-De-Garrini – CP 149 – CH-1217
Meyrin 2, Geneva.
Facebook Fan Page